Monday, May 25, 2015

..




If I had privately expressed disinterest in getting involved with that in a way that she would have found more offensive than the circumstances that have been forced upon her then it actually wouldn't be an issue in any way.

Saying that all black people want to take on a victim role as a way of dominating would be like saying that all white people are stalker terrorists. The reason why there are some black people who think it's very important to try to drag me down is because they view me as the top of white people in a way, so if they drag me down they're indirectly dragging down white people as a group. It's just racism. I don't want to drag black people down.

For the most part the goal of the swedish royals is to keep other people believing that their life is just super fabulous. They hate me because they revealed in relation to me that that's not necessarily the case.

I rather wanted to have speculation about something that is generally considered bad than about wanting to take advantage of a princess who was obsessed with me, which a lot of people think is the best thing they could ever do but that I think is very bad.

Stalker scumbags primarily view me as a gifted person who's easy to isolate. Being inadvertently irresistible to a confused princess is just a convenient excuse for conspiring against me 





"Since the swedish royals aren't what they're forced to pretend to be they will find it comforting if the norm is made up of people who aren't particularly human. It's unfair to us that we only get to decide what they are behind their back so we can feel that we own the people who represent having wealth and status. What kind of stalkers would we be if we put the same amount of effort into hating him that he put into privately expressing disinterest in getting involved with something in a romantic way?"







Sebastian Vilval


No comments:

Post a Comment